Pular para o conteúdo principal

Compartilhe

Sua Empresa Foi Invadida: E Agora?

Sua Empresa Foi Invadida: E Agora? Guia de Resposta a Incidentes Cibernéticos e Prevenção | RDS @RDSWEB Cibersegurança e CTI · Análise de Dados de Fontes Abertas · Atualizado em 2026 Sua Empresa Foi Invadida: E Agora? O que fazer nas primeiras horas depois de um ataque cibernético — e como estruturar uma política de prevenção que reduza a chance de isso acontecer de novo. Se você chegou até este artigo procurando essa pergunta, provavelmente já está vivendo o problema: um sistema criptografado, um alerta de acesso indevido, um e-mail de resgate, ou um cliente perguntando por que os dados dele apareceram na internet. Este guia não é sobre teoria de segurança da informação — é um roteiro prático de resposta a incidentes, baseado em normas técnicas internacionais (NIST, CERT.br) e nas obrigações legais brasileiras (LGPD/ANPD), seguido de um bloco de prevenção para reduzir a recorrência. Primeiras Horas: o Playbook Imediato A literatura técnica d...

Open source investigating


Welcome! This page is for anyone who loves open source investigating, and feels overwhelmed by the amount of resources and information out there. This is my personal one-stop shop for the best OSINT content available online, and I hope it helps you find new ways to learn from some amazing people. I add content here regularly. Who am I? Well... I am an investigator with a 20 year background resolving certain types of organized crime. Nowadays, my professional focus is in the realm of crimes against children. I am currently the Director of Intelligence at The National Child Protection Task Force (https://ncptf.org), and formerly their Deputy Director of Investigations & OSINT Team Lead. I am one of the co-founders of the OSINT Games capture the flag platform (https://osint.games), and I am the President of Hatless Investigations Group, where I help investigative professionals learn new skills for conducting their work online. Sometimes, I blog about OSINT stuff at hatless1der.com. I have a tremendous passion for all things OSINT, SOCMINT, GEOINT, and HUMINT. I love networking with the OSINT community, learning with the many amazing people out there, and in recent years have focused heavily on using my experience to make a difference in the world and help other OSINT-interested people find new ways to learn and grow.

  • VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN -
  • BLOG: www.hatless1der.com
  • TWITTER: www.twitter.com/hatless1der
  • LINKEDIN:www.linkedin.com/in/griffin-g
  • OSINT GAMES CTF:www.osint.games

www.hatless1der.com

News RSS

1/5

Investigative Tools/Resources Collections

Comentários

Manual de Fontes Abertas

CLICA

Pericia Digital

Como usar um Agente OSINT IA

Postagens mais visitadas