Pular para o conteúdo principal

DOE AGORA Qualquer valor

OSINT tools

OSINT tools


I realized the other day when doing some OSINT research that I’ve collected quite the set of tools online. My bookmarks are getting a little out of hand so for my own reference, I came up with a list. This list does NOT include tools like nmapmaltegowhois, nslookup, etc. – it’s a collection of online tools only.

People/Companies
  • For people, the first thing I do is a Google search, with their name in quotes – like “bob smith”. This will usually give you lots of initial data and starting points. I will often go beyond just the .com and use the regional google for whatever country they are located in – this will sometimes give you more details.
  • Sometimes you can also get additional details through bing and duckduckgo as well – but digging past the first few pages of google will often times give you what you really need. If you’ve got someone with a somewhat dark past – the next thing to fire-up is tor and do some searching on the dark web
Servers/Sites
Other
https://www.peerlyst.com/posts/osint-tools-colette-chamberland

Comentários

Ebook

Postagens mais visitadas